EMTEC has performed several environmental remediation projects. EMTEC believes that until the problem is clearly identified and parameters are established that there can be no solutions, abatement or remediation. Quantitative and Qualitative analysis is required before any contamination issue can be addressed. It is extremely important to monitor the extent of the contamination to determine if conditions are becoming worse and if remediation methods are proving successful. The monitoring and evaluation process will determine the schedule of completion and if the schedule requires modification to meet the project deadlines.
- Hazardous Waste Removal & Disposal
- Identification (Sampling & Analysis) of Unknown Substances and Materials
- Classification of Non-Hazardous and Hazardous Substances and Materials
- Hazardous Chemical Removal & Disposal
- Asbestos Abatement
- Fungal (Mold) Remediation
- Remediation, Removal & Disposal of Illegal Landfills